marathondan
Some useful links. My London Marathon 2005 diary starts here. The race report is here.
Diary archives: 09/04 10/04 11/04 12/04 01/05 02/05 03/05 04/05 07/05 08/05 01/06
Thursday, March 31, 2005  

Recovery run

On the train today so 1.75 to the station and then 4 from Ealing to work. I opened the front door in t-shirt and shorts, but wimped out and changed to a long-sleeved top. Remarkably, for 5.30 am in March, this did in fact prove too warm - but it was too late by then.

The legs were a trifle tender and the back of my left knee is still definitely sore. So I took it very gently, and was thinking about walking up the big hill rather than running. However, to my pleasant surprise, everything was loosening up well so I was able to take it at a rather sedate run.

I feel OK enough to do the reverse tonight - leaving plenty of time so I don't have to sprint for the train - and then I'll see how things feel before deciding whether to run tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?