marathondan
Some useful links. My London Marathon 2005 diary starts here. The race report is here.
Diary archives: 09/04 10/04 11/04 12/04 01/05 02/05 03/05 04/05 07/05 08/05 01/06
Thursday, March 24, 2005  

Cash boost

I finally sent a big email to everyone who knows me at work. So thanks to some generous support the totaliser is looking even better. Thanks everyone.

However, work giveth with one hand and taketh away with the other. I managed a nice 4.75 on Tuesday but have not had time since - no real lunchtimes, and with 5:00 am starts and a determination not to totally stop family life then no real time in the evening. Still, these things can be dealt with - I'll probably do 10 tomorrow, miss out a 5, and then push back the 20 till Monday. Then taper time will be here already.

Comments:
O lovely, taper time...

You are doing really well, both with running and fundraising. I admire your early morning runs, don't know how you do it.

Three more weeks and counting!


 
Great commitment both to the running and the fund raising!
Well done!


 
Um, slightly fraudulent... I haven't actually done an early morning run for weeks. I'm getting up at 5 for work, so I have time to run at lunchtime.


 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?