marathondan
Some useful links. My London Marathon 2005 diary starts here. The race report is here.
Diary archives: 09/04 10/04 11/04 12/04 01/05 02/05 03/05 04/05 07/05 08/05 01/06
Wednesday, February 16, 2005  

Hello, Dawn

Another run/ride/run this morning, and again tonight – so I can have an extra rest day tomorrow!

In contrast with last Thursday, this was probably the best ever for this route. Getting off a warm train for a half-hour uphill run with a rucksack is never appetising, but once I’d got into step it went pretty easily. Plus there are plenty of interesting sights to distract me – Ealing golf course, St Mary’s churchyard, footbridge over the A40 into London (seriously – quite a sight at rush hour), and Horsenden Hill – and this morning the sun was actually coming up. That’s something I haven’t seen since November - it’s nice to feel I’ve been through winter and come out the other side.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?