marathondan
Some useful links. My London Marathon 2005 diary starts here. The race report is here.
Diary archives: 09/04 10/04 11/04 12/04 01/05 02/05 03/05 04/05 07/05 08/05 01/06
Monday, January 17, 2005  

Monday update

The runs are all merging into one now if I don't post an entry every day.

Thursday - 3.5 miles at lunchtime, as I recall it was very smooth and just what I needed after 5 hours in front of a screen.

Saturday morning - long run brought forward from Sunday. I was low on Hovis crackers so had to supplement them with malted milk. Biscuits are proving to be a problem as they do disintegrate - a lovely mix of flavours after about 10 miles. I think I'll try bananas next week. The run was not bad, just what is becoming your average run of the mill 10-mile run. I broke 90 mins for the first time, which was nice but not important.

Today is my getting ahead of schedule day - I'm travelling by train, so am doing the run/ride/run routine in both directions (1.75 miles from house to station, 4 miles from station to work, x2) to clock up 11 miles in one day and get a day ahead. Plus Monday is normally a rest day, so by tonight I'll be where I normally am by Wednesday night. I was on the 0546 this morning!

The sponsorship emails are flooding in faster than I can reply to them: thanks everybody, I'll be in touch very soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?