marathondan
Some useful links. My London Marathon 2005 diary starts here. The race report is here.
Diary archives: 09/04 10/04 11/04 12/04 01/05 02/05 03/05 04/05 07/05 08/05 01/06
Friday, December 24, 2004  

'Twas the night before Christmas

...and all through the house, nothing was stirring - least of all a running shoe.

I'm eventually starting to see off this cold, although I've still got a really annoying cough. It must be the worst cold I've had in about 15 years. I'm sure that running last Tuesday set it back, so I won't try anything silly this weekend - but hopefully I'll be out on the road early next week.

One more thing... another training diary by real journalists, this time for the Big Sur marathon in California. It's a couple of weeks after FLM so the training programmes will coincide.

Have a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Comments:
I think you have given me your cold Dan - haven't run for 1.5 wks and still bunged up :-( Not a happy pixie!
Still 16wks this sunday so have to get out soon!
pix


 
Long run: only 10 miles at present... the buildup starts here.

Cold!: far better to rest and get rid than have it recur I think. Missing a couple of weeks can only put you back a few days probably (says the expert, ha).


 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?