marathondan
Some useful links. My London Marathon 2005 diary starts here. The race report is here.
Diary archives: 09/04 10/04 11/04 12/04 01/05 02/05 03/05 04/05 07/05 08/05 01/06
Sunday, December 05, 2004  

The Power of Figs®

This is my proposed new slogan for the Fig Marketing Board. I will be submitting it shortly.

I had a rather more comfortable 10 miles tonight – not exactly a walk in the park, but I wasn’t quite as drained afterwards. This is partly because I took about 3½ minutes longer than last week to complete the distance – not deliberately, but no bad thing.

And partly because of the supply of figs I took (thanks James - Sainsbury’s was too busy to bother trying to find jelly beans). They weren’t rocket fuel, but they must have had a good effect because I didn’t feel hungry like last week. Now I have to learn the skill of eating while running - frustrating when eating something nice like figs, as the best bet (to ensure continued breathing) is to get 'em down as quickly as possible.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?