marathondan
Some useful links. My London Marathon 2005 diary starts here. The race report is here.
Diary archives: 09/04 10/04 11/04 12/04 01/05 02/05 03/05 04/05 07/05 08/05 01/06
Wednesday, December 15, 2004  

Cold

My cough and cold show no signs of abating, but I made the effort to get out last night and did about 6 miles. Once I got warmed up it was pretty good, a pleasant couple of laps of West London suburbia/parkland in damp evening air.

Today I feel worse than yesterday (cold-wise), so maybe I'll lay off until the weekend unless I start to feel better.

Comments:
Hows the cold coming along are you starting to feel any better yet ?


 
Bleurgh - although thanks for asking. Worst cold I've had in years, two days off work last week, feeling better overall but now a real bad sore throat. Legs are itching to get running but respiratory system not so keen. Got to leave it a few more days I think else I won't shift it before Xmas. I still feel it's early days and not a disaster if I miss a week.

Well done on your long run - it may have been tough to finish but it will undoubtedly get better. Everyone says the long runs are the key, so doing these distances for several months should be great preparation.


 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?