marathondan
Some useful links. My London Marathon 2005 diary starts here. The race report is here.
Diary archives: 09/04 10/04 11/04 12/04 01/05 02/05 03/05 04/05 07/05 08/05 01/06
Monday, November 15, 2004  

Nil points

A big, fat zero on the training log this week. I really haven’t had any spare time or energy, due to moving house, which I think is a valid excuse at this stage of the programme. The stories of how stressful moving is are evidently true – which is OK, provided you don’t have lots of other stuff going on, such as training for a marathon. So something had to give – and it was the training. Normal service should be resumed this week, and I’ll try and fit in one or two extra short runs to keep things ticking over.

Comments:
Oh the joys of house moving! We moved in August and I have to say that packing/unpacking/sorting and tidying are much much more of a workout than a 20m run!!
Don't feel at all guilty!


 
Do I sound like I feel guilty? I'm already planning a nice lunchtime catch-up run tomorrow, and then exploring the new neighborhood at the weekend.


 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?