marathondan
Some useful links. My London Marathon 2005 diary starts here. The race report is here.
Diary archives: 09/04 10/04 11/04 12/04 01/05 02/05 03/05 04/05 07/05 08/05 01/06
Monday, November 08, 2004  

I did a run

Five hours sleep, big Sunday lunch, very tired, after dark, light rain, 8.75 miles, good pace, drank loads of water, felt great.

I feel these posts might be becoming a little formulaic.

But there’s not that much else to say: I’m mostly managing to fit the runs in, I’m not getting injured, and I’m enjoying it. Until the real serious stuff starts after Christmas, or one of my legs falls off or something, I’m, a bit stuck for things to tell you.

I don’t have the time, the powers of recall, or the literary skills to put together anything like Andy’s account of his 2002 marathon training. And I’m not going to turn this into a proper blog and start telling you what I had for breakfast. (Actually, I might mention nutrition in future. OK, I won’t start telling you what I watched on TV. Hang on, I already have. But the point is: I’ll try and stick to the main topic.)

So please keep reading, give me your money, and tell your friends. It’ll be worth it in the long run.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?