marathondan
Some useful links. My London Marathon 2005 diary starts here. The race report is here.
Diary archives: 09/04 10/04 11/04 12/04 01/05 02/05 03/05 04/05 07/05 08/05 01/06
Wednesday, September 01, 2004  

Sponsor Me!

If you were hoping for a state-of-the-art secure online payment system, sorry. If you would be kind enough to sponsor me and support the work of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign then please email me with your name (optional) and sponsorship amount.

Plus, if you're a UK taxpayer, please supply your postal address so that the charity can claim your income tax back under the Gift Aid scheme. If you do this, your sponsorship will be worth an extra 28% to them. (You'll obviously have to give your name as well in this case.) I will not publish or share any names, postal addresses or email addresses.

As for payment, during the next six months I will set up a suitable system and get in touch with you when it's ready. In the meantime, I'll trust you!

People with websites
If you have a website, or belong to message boards or mailing lists, you can support me even more by linking to this site.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?